Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daddy Got an A!

In addition to his construction work, man of the house responsibilities, and full-time job (you know, the one he gets a salary for!), Joseph has also started to work on his MBA. He's doing a self-paced on-line program, which is a good fit for his busy lifestyle and our invest as we're able mentality. He finished his first course last weekend and passed with flying colors, so we all went to Johnny Carino's last night to celebrate. If you didn't know, their family platters are 1/2 price on Monday nights, so two (or more - we had leftovers) can dine for the price of a regular entree. 3 Cheers for a good deal and a great reason to celebrate! Caleb feasted on peach mush during the event which made a big mess (mostly because mommy forgot a bib) but kept him content. So proud of my men!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tressa said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!

I am so proud of your boys too! I cant believe all that Joseph is doing- what a mighty good man! NICE WORK!

And Oh my goodness- I love that boy! He is the most adorable baby!

Peach mush sounds delicious. :)

bri said...

Yea!!! congratulations Joseph!!!

I love that picture Coco... that is awesome!

Elise said...

Congrats, Joe!!!