I also thought his grandparents would enjoy this picture of his handsome outfit. He's sporting a shirt and boots from his MiMi and corduroy pants from his Grammie.
In other news, our city received its first round of swine flu vaccines yesterday. We did our duty and waited in line for an hour and a half to receive ours. I know, I know, it's been much worse in other cities. And Caleb did GREAT, so I have much to be thankful for. I asked before getting in line if they knew how many were left, because I didn't want to be one of those poor people on the news who stood in line for hours only to find out after finally making it to the front that they just ran out. But, as I suspected, they did "not know." So, in line we stood. Thankfully our nurse was a champ shot-giver. I barely felt mine and Caleb cried for less than a minute as though he had been offended (not hurt). The verdict is still out on whether it will be worth it. If I understand correctly he will get a booster vaccine in 1 month if it is available, and then 1 month later (2 months from now) he might be immune. Hmmm... at least we can say we tried!


1 comment:
'kumpin' is perfect! What a doll!
Post a Comment