Monday, October 19, 2009

so much fun!


It has been so much fun to watch Caleb learn to walk. He took his "first steps" about a month and a half ago. It took him awhile to perfect his waddle, but now he's practically running. His favorite places right now are wide open spaces where he can just GO, and he usually shouts "go, go, go" while he's at it!
It's also really fun to put his pictures in collages like the one above. A friend of mine inspired me with collages of her daughter, so I have since spent much of my last week playing with Caleb's pictures.
In other fun news, my hubby got me a camera with a faster flash for my birthday last week. Unfortunately we had to send it back because it wouldn't turn on, but a replacement is on its way which means that there is more photo fun in my future!

4 comments:

Tressa said...

I bet he is ALL over the place now! Such a sweetie he is!!

bri said...

YAY!!! look at him go! Great collage Coco... I don't even know how to do that! LOL.

It was so good to see you all for Bear's b.day party! I cannot believe how much Little Caleb has grown! Such a handsome little man!

SUPER EXCITING about a new camera!!!
can't wait to see some fun pictures!

Mandy said...

love the collage! Happy Birthday late friend - so sorry I have a bad memory lately! I even saw you twice last week!

Elise said...

aww- happy birthday, Court! So sad I'm not there to take you out to Jason's Deli or Food for Thought. oh, man- just thinking about those places makes me miss Waco...ha ha. Love the pics of Caleb! Congrats on the walking milestone. Next he'll be begging you to take him to visit Aunt Elise to go skiing! :)